AxxonSoft to take part in Safety & Security Sofia 2012
AxxonSoft will take part in the Safety & Security Sofia 2012 exhibition which will take place in Inter Expo Center, Sofia, Bulgaria, on February 28 – March 2. At its stand, 4C9, AxxonSoft will showcase:
- Axxon Smart PRO video management software including an interactive 3D map of the facility under surveillance
- Axxon Intellect Enterprise a universal software platform for security systems at a variety of facilities, and vertical solutions based on it
- POS Intellect which offers video surveillance, cashier operations supervision, and a web interface to remotely obtain statistics and reports. This solution will receive a special attention at the exhibition, such as a dedicated AxxonSoft presentation
- Face Intellect, a system to search for similar faces in the video archive
- Auto Intellect, an integrated traffic safety solution
- A module to count visitors by analyzing video stream
- A Magic Box IP video server with a powerful video analytics capability. The stand will showcase the benefits of running a Magic Box server in integration with the Intellect software.
In addition, the company will demonstrate the TimeCompressor system which is still work in progress and will allow quickly playing back the video captured within a set period of time.
AxxonSoft will also deliver two presentations at Conference Room No.4. The first one. entitled “Hidden issues in retail security area and resolving them using Axxon Intellect”, will be held at 11:00-12:45 on February 29 and will tell about the benefits that the integration of video surveillance and cashier operations supervision can bring about to reduce retail losses. The second presentation at 13:00-13:45, March 1, will focus on the new capabilities of the Axxon Smart PRO video management software.
We are looking forward to seeing you at stand 4C9, Inter Expo Center, on February 28 – March 2.
Please find additional information about the Safety & Security Sofia exhibition at the event’s website.